advice re prospective tenant with debt problems
Tax Planning and Financial

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
16 years ago
You need to satisfy your self that they can pay the rent once they have cleared current debts.
You can ask for 3 or 6 months rent in advance and give an agreement of that length.
You can take a deposit and put it in a scheme.
You can ask for a guarantor,.
You then make a decision about whether or not to take them
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.