Tenant leaving
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
I have a couple in my house and they have split up, and one is moving out. They are both named on the Tenancy Agreement, do i need to draw up a new agreement or can i carry on with the current one?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.