sitting tenants
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
7 Posts
16 years ago
I have just purchased a proerty with sitting tenants, their ast is for 12 months which is not a problem, but i was wanting to know how i change their agreement from the previous landlord into my name as they are on housing benefit and i wish the rent to be paid directly to myself. any help would be much appreciated.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.