Company Let Agreement
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
42 Posts
16 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to know if we are to let a resedential property to a compnay, once the agreement has expired how do we get the possesion of the proerty and in case of rent arrears how do we proceed.

or can we use a standard AST agreement to let the proerty.

thanks in advance


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.