Council tax to be paid by landlord or tenant?
Tax Planning and Financial

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
14 years ago
Where the agreement is less than 6 months and the tenant has a property anywhere else in the world Council tax can bill you and you get it from the tenant
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.