Borrowing on my home
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
14 Posts
13 years ago
If I decide to remortgage my home as the cheapest option to buy another property. How will I show which part and interest is for the new property in the Tax return as it would be included in my residencial mortgage.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.