2 Thanks
410 Posts
13 years ago

Just filling in above form and wondered if I should let the court know that tenant owes rent. I am hoping that the tenant doesnt ask to stay longer and the judge allows this. I just wondered if it may help me to gain property as soon as poss.
I also served the section 21 my self and it was given after contracts signed. i did not get a signature but my partner was also at the property when this took place.Would it be a good idea to mention this when question 7 asks for details of who served section 21? Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.