Witness needed

1 Thanks
45 Posts
12 years ago
I may have to issue a section 8 and do not have an independent witness near by. Can I use my husband to film with camera myself serving the notice or posting it(if tenant not in). Not sure on rules of recording/filming. Does anyone have a suggestion

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.