Moving back into a let property
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam,

Not sure if you received my last message but here goes :-

I let a six bed property with individual AST's sharing communal facilities, one tenant will be moving out in two months time and I plan to move into his room.

What is the correct way to move my tenants into a lodgers category ? I want them to sign up to a simple lodgers agreement.....


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.