Cant get response from court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
37 Posts
15 years ago
Hi,I sent the following message to you:
"I contacted you some time ago about a possession order I applied for. In short, the court refused it on the grounds that the tenancy was one which was covered by the tenanct deposit scheme. I knew this to be incorrect as the agreement was signed the day before the act came into law. you advised me that i was correct and that the court should give me the possession order.
my problem is this; I have written to the court asking that they look again at the info that i supplied them with and that the tenancy was started before the act and could i have my possession order. I have recieved no response! I have wriiten twice, sent e mails and tried (unsucessfully) to phone. At least a month has passed now.
What should I do to get a response. It seems obvious that they have made an error and I am being left in limbo !!

You replied:

Your only option is an appeal to the circuit judge and a complaint to the Ministry of Justice
Dave A

Could you clarify;
1. How do i make an appeal to the circuit judge?
2. How do I make a complaint to the Ministry of Justice?

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.