rights as to late rental payments
Tenancy Deposits

Paul Soni
Paul Soni
0 Thanks
11 Posts
15 years ago
Could you please advise me on the following situation:

I have a tenant who is persistently late with rental payments, and currently owes rental arrears.
I am aware that she is in breach of the tenancy agreement. What could I write to her in a letter to try and get her to pay the rent? What are my right? For example could I serve a Section 21 b or Section 8 before the end of the tenancy agreement? My tenant has only been in the property since May '08, and the contract is for 6 months.


Paul Soni

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.