Renting via local council
Tenancy Deposits

1 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago
Saw letter in The Guardian saying that you can rent your house out via your local council. They will manage the property, deal with breaches of tenancy, provide a guaranteed rent and ensure that it is well looked after and repaired if necessary. Does anyone have any information or experience of this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.