Boiler Insurance

1 Thanks
45 Posts
12 years ago
I use the british gas landlords cover for plumbing, drains, electrics and gas safety certificate and it has bee used a few times for repairs, well worth it. I once got quoted around christmas time once £300 an hour and call out for an emergency plumber for my own home (i did not use them) so I now have it on my own home also. If the boiler needs replacing I do not think it is covered only for labour but in most cases a repair is more likely any way.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.