Suing A tenant
Tenancy Deposits

5 Thanks
357 Posts
14 years ago
If a tenant gives you a correspondence address at the end of a tenacy where he may not be living .

Can you sue them at that address?

Can you refuse to correspond with them if they refuse to leave their living address.?

Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.