tenants breakages
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
18 Posts
15 years ago
if a tenant breaks a fitting ( in this case a glass cover for bathroom light -- cannot find replacement ) and you live a long distance from the property is it reasonable to send an electrician with new fitting and charge tenant for fitting plus labour ?
or just cost of light ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.