Fuse Board
Tenancy Deposits

1 Thanks
63 Posts
15 years ago
The property is within an area that requires a council license. As part of this it requires an electrical certificate. The electrician tells me that the fuse board is not up to spec. (it has the old fuse wire fuses.) It would not be good enough to replace them with mcb's but requires a new fuse board with an earth breaker built into it.

Is this reasonable?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.