Difficult scenario hlep needed! claiming money from an agency
Tenancy Deposits

Mr H-S
Mr H-S
0 Thanks
2 Posts
15 years ago
Here is my problem.

I used a lettings agent to manage and let my properties. I was an actual director of this compnay and then resigned. The compnay has let the properties which are legagly mine under their name as landlords. I have retirement document specifying that all rents should come to me. They have witheheld various rents and deposit to the order of £1500 or so. Can I use the online money claim service and issue a claim? I knoe that this is a solicitors matter but it seems that the claim is straight forward?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.