Deposit Protect Scheme
Tenancy Deposits

Ed Syrett
Ed Syrett
0 Thanks
32 Posts
10 years ago

I am in the process of purchasing a property that already has a tenant. He has paid a deposit that is currently in the Deposit Protection Scheme.

If I am to create a completely new AST agreement, which one of the documents should I use from the website? As far as I can see, there are two ASTs, one for DepositGuard (TDS) and a standard AST. Can I use the standard one?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.