Possession Order
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
I need to recover possession of a property due to rent arrears. The fixed term of the tenancy has ended and it is on a rolling monthly contract. The tenant has agreed to leave however I want to make sure I am covered in case he changes his mind. What notice should I serve?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.