tax and your children

Julia  rm
Julia rm
0 Thanks
53 Posts
10 years ago
Its tax time again and I read somewhere that you can use your childrens tax allowance for property income you can pay less tax?

Is that right?
how do you go about it?
is it good idea?

any other clues or advice?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.