Insurance company
Tenancy Deposits

Theresa Bruce
Theresa Bruce
0 Thanks
1 Posts
15 years ago
I have an interested tenant for my property, her insurance company will pay the rent as her house has to be vacent for work to be carried out. Is this a normal tenancy agreement or a company let, also who pays the deposit??? any ideas please.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.