Which Contract
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
I am going to let rooms in my property as a Resident Landlord where the tenants and I share use of a kitchen and bathroom but I plan to move out at a future date.

What agreement if any do I use initially and what agreement do I use when I move out ?.

Also is a Shorthold Agreement appropriate when I move out but retain the use of two rooms at any time in the future for my own use ?.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.