Tenancy Deposits
Tenancy Deposits

3 Thanks
93 Posts
11 years ago
I have bought a block of 4 flats and one of them came with an existing tenant on an assured shorthold tennancy agreement. He paid the previouse landlord £150 deposit which the landlord gave to me. I insure my deposits with the mydeposit scheme which only allows you to insure the deposit at the start of a new tennancy. I do not want to give this individual a new tennancy, is there anything esle i can do to register this £150 deposit.

Kind Regards


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.