Change Door Locks
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
1 Posts
12 years ago
I have a tenant who is refusing to pay rent, when he leaves the house could i enter my property and change locks so he cannot get back in.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.