tenant is renting elsewhere and is subletting my property and not paying me.

0 Thanks
11 Posts
12 years ago
My tenant was having her HB paid directly to me.However she informed the HB that she's moved.I believe she has moved into another house with someone else and she is subletting my property to a relative.

is my only course of action a section 21 notice to quit or is there a quicker way?

Also we issued a notice to quit on 22 July which was due on 22 Sept but because we started getting paid direct from the council we didn't look for possession.

Is the section 21 notice still valid 2 months after

Any help will be appreciated


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.