Trf of property
Tenancy Deposits

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
You need to protect the deposits in the new anme within 30 days of the transfer.
2. Serve a s48 Landlord & Tenant act 1987 notice on the tenants telling them who the new landlord is. You will find the notice on rla website in DOCUMENTS & GUIDES then last document in block marked PRE TENANCY
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.