Own Risk
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
You cannot contract out of injury to the tenant and are advised to have proper landlord insurance in place
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.