amend contract
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
22 Posts
15 years ago
i have a reliable tenant who has been with me for years the rent has been increased but the contract not updated i want to issue a new contract before 1/10/08 as i understand after that date i will have to give them a energy certificate but i don't want to put there existing bond into the deposit scheme is there a form to amend the origional contract.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.