change of tenant/subletting
Tenancy Types and Management

the house that Jack built
the house that Jack built
2 Thanks
69 Posts
11 years ago
I have a tenant who wants to leave a join AST. She has found a replacement tenant, but they can only commit to 3 months, which doesn't take her to the end of the tenancy. She would effectively like to sublet her room for those 3 months. Is there a way to do this contractually?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.