how to recover rent arrears?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
23 Posts
17 years ago
The court process is the only legal way. I would take the CCJ route, especially if he has worked for the same employer for some time and go for an attachment of earnings order through the courts. Unfortunately a slow process if you don't want to or can't afford to write the debt off.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.