Rent arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
15 years ago
Hello - I am a very inexperienced landlord and would like some help. My tenants had a 6 month contract and then went on to a monthly rolling contract. They are now overdue with their rent as the tenant has become unemployed. What steps should I be taking to try and remedy this situation. Because they are on a monthly rolling contract is it still the case that I can serve them with a section 8 after 8 weeks?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.