When can I evict a tenant

Jim on RLA Helpdesk
Jim on RLA Helpdesk
3 Thanks
255 Posts
13 years ago
Hi Hugh,

Your Section 21(1)B is still valid providing you have not increased the rent since the the end of the fixed term or done anything in writing to extend the tenancy. The next step is to complete Court Form N5B to apply for a Possession Order. Download from the "Documents & Guides" section of our website. It could take 2 - 3 months to get your tenant out.

Jim on RLA Helpdesk.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.