Section 21B
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
Tenant has 6 month shorthold tenancy ending on 11 January 2007. They have not paid October rent and have cancelled their standing order. Their attitude tells me I am not going to get any more rent from them, despite them receiving housing benefit from the council. Do I just need to issue a Section 21B to end the tenancy in January or must I also give a section 8 to them.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.