Notice to quit by landlord
Tenancy Types and Management

Just About Sane
Just About Sane
0 Thanks
213 Posts
17 years ago
As you have a section 21 already in place you can go to court now for possession. It sounds like the tenant has told the council he has a new AST and that it does not expire for a further 3 months which is why they are saying that! THe council will do all they can to keep your guy off their books so the only way is for you to go to court and evict this guy. So long as your paperwork is correct you should gain possession fairly soon, but remember the council will tell you guy to stay put right up until bailiffs are knocking!

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.