repossessing property using sec21 forms
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
3 Posts
17 years ago
Thanks 4 the quick response to my last enquiry,the tenancy agreement was started on the 1st of september 2006 and is due to finish on the 1st of march 2007 6 months sh.t.agreement. As i am activilly now seeking to regain this property. is the correct procedure to issue a sec 21 notice?. I am aware that there are 2 versions of this form ie 21a and 21b am i right in thinking that a 21a notice is now to late to issue because it would be to little notice if issued now, as the tenancy agreement is due to expire on the 1st of march. This would not give a full 2 months notice?.Or would i now have to wait until the current tenancy agreement expires on the 1st of march 2007 and then issue a sec 21b notice to quit on that day?with 2 months notice. I am aware that these dates are very important to get right.

yours sincerley Dave

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.