access to property
Tenancy Types and Management

ML developments
ML developments
0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
i have a tenant that was put it under the social services dept for the local council, during this time she has developed a drug habit and lost her children and locked herslef in the house and i can't get in to the house or get any response from her in writing, visits or telephone( which have now been disconnected). The gas safety cert is now due, but i can't get without breaking in or changing the locks, i don't even know if she still lives there. I have contacted the social servcies but they aren't very helpful and i don't know what to do.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.