Rent Arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

Simon D
Simon D
0 Thanks
30 Posts
17 years ago
My tennant is two months in arrears. I want to recover the rent arrears and to reposess the property. I need information of a reputable firm to carry out this proceedure. Thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.