Rent Arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
How do I obtain back dated payments due from my tenants through the rent deposit scheme/housing benefit. The tenants were sent a review form to fill in requiring them to confirm that their situation had not changed. They were sent the form in December 2006 and did not fill it in March this year they were sent a reminder which they also ignored. I have not been paid any money since March this year and only found this out be ringing Housing benefit to enquire why I had not received payments. They refuse to fill in the review form as I am not renewing their tenancy and am trying to get possession of my property under the accelerated possession scheme. Please tell me what I need to do in order to receive my back-dated payments owed to me.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.