Housing Benefit Appeals
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
20 Posts
15 years ago
Even though I have sucessfully obtained judgement for my tenant to vacate the property, she was awaiting details from Tribunal Service regarding her appeal to back payment of rent.

However, she has not filled in the necessary paperwork and therefore, I'm out of pocket once again.

How do I stand legally, can I make the appeal?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.