Possession of a property
Tenancy Types and Management

Danny B
Danny B
0 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
I recently served a section 8 notice, please advise of the next steps for me to get my property back.

The tenant is over 5 months in rent arrears.

Can I use accelerated possession and then sue him for rent arrears plus my costs separately.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.