Section 8 issued
Tenancy Types and Management

Danny B
Danny B
0 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
My tenants are on housing benefit but the housing benefit does not cover the agreed rent as per the tenancy agreement. The council then started paying the housing benfit into my other bank account but by this time I had already served the section 8 stating that the tenants had not paid the rent for 3 months but in fact the reduced rent was going into my other bank account.

So my question as the tenants are behind with the rent and they do not pay me the full rent do I now have to serve them with another section 8 or is there another form to serve?

Thanks in advance

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.