Housing Association Tenant
Tenancy Types and Management

Danny B
Danny B
0 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
I have a housing association tenant whos benfit has been reassed and now I am not receiving the full rent as per the original AST. I have already served a Section 21 and a section 8.

What is the best way to get my property back?

Which forms do I need to serve?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.