Mark Murphy
Tenancy Types and Management

Tax Wise
Tax Wise
0 Thanks
2 Posts
16 years ago
Dear Sirs,

An order for possession was granted and the tenant has absconded before the final date of 8th August 2007 leaving no forward address.

However, I do have a workplace address. The tenant owes me £1150.58.

How can I pursue him for the monies owed? What is the best way?

I look forward to your advice.

Yours faithfully,

Damian Bretherton.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.