Rent Arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
2 Posts
14 years ago
Tenant continually in arrears and making no attempt to pay them off. Which form do we use to serve him notice to quit?
He is becoming very awkward and obstructive,and making threats. Will we be able to get him out quickly??

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.