Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
4 Posts
14 years ago
We have issued a section 21 on our tenant and we are now going through money claim to reclaim the unpaid rent. When filling the form out do we give the tenants home address i.e the property address that we are evicting him from or his previous home address where his parents reside and where he is likely to move back to?? We want to make sure we fill the form out correctly so that are no mistakes.

Any advice much appreciated

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.