Change of name
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
6 Posts
11 years ago

We have a tenant who is on a rolling AST who has emailed us telling us she has changed her name.

Do I have to see legal documents to back this up? also do I have to give her a new AST and if so it will need to be for a minimum of six months again?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.