Giving S. 21 notice on statutory periodic tenancy

0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
The 12-month tenancy ended on 22/11/11. I want possession due to arrears. I have started S. 8 through a solicitor. However, I also want to start possession procedure under S.21 in case the S. 8 fails. What S.21 form do I need, and more importantly, when shall I serve it being aware that I need to give 2 months? Dates starting and ending will be wellcomed. Thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.