N5 and N911
Tenancy Types and Management

T & D
T & D
0 Thanks
9 Posts
16 years ago
Where can i get a N5 and N119 form from? I have a tenant that is in arrears with his rent near enough 6 weeks now, i know that he isnt going to pay at all. I have my section 8 ready, and wont everything else ready before court. Im new to this so need abit of info/help


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.