Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
8 Posts
16 years ago
My tenant owes rent arrears, but not two months' worth. Her neighbours complain about 'comings and goings' and attendance by the police, but I have no firm written evidence that I could put to a court making a strong case for anti-social behaviour. Can I get possession anyway?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.