problem tennant
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
16 Posts
16 years ago
our tennant has given i months notice to quit but hasnt paid the last months rent.she also has caused some damage which the bond will cover but how can we re claim the rent payment. we also know she hasnt paid utility bills do we just send them on if she gives forwarding address?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.